Calling all gin lovers!
Tipple Box has very excitedly launched the world’s first Yard of Gin – a curated collection of 12 hand-selected flavoured, dry and pink gins, presented in a beautiful gold-foiled gift box.
The innovative Edinburgh-based company has already shaken up the monthly subscription market, sending customers a kit of cocktail goodies and recipe cards for just £25; everything they need to create up to four gorgeous cocktails in their own home.
This must-have gift – described as an “ultimate gin tasting experience” – is now available for Christmas pre-orders at TippleBox.com from £49.95. Not only do you get 12 amazing British gins, but a nifty accompanying copy of The Gin Guide is included. The guide features an insight into the gin distilleries featured in the set, exclusive cocktail recipes, tasting charts and notes and even a little bit of history on the spirit – the perfect compliment AND a total bargain!
The limited edition gift is part of the line-up for their Christmas 2019 range, and is gluten-free, suitable for vegetarians and vegan-friendly. It includes:
- 1x Tarquin’s Handcrafted Cornish Dry Gin 5cl, 42%
- 1x Manchester Signature Gin 5cl, 42%
- 1x Masons Dry Yorkshire Gin Peppered Pear Special Edition 5cl, 42%
- 1x Sipsmith London Dry Gin 5cl, 41.6%
- 1x Rock Rose Premium Scottish Gin 5cl, 41.5%
- 1x Aber Falls Small Batch Welsh Dry Gin 5cl, 41.3%
- 1x Boe Scottish Gin 5cl, 41.5% ● 1x Edinburgh Gin Original 5cl, 43%
- 1x Tarquin’s British Rhubarb & Raspberry Dry Gin 5cl, 38%
- 1x Manchester Gin Raspberry Infused 50ml, 40%
- 1x Boe Peach & Hibiscus Gin Liqueur 5cl, 20%
- 1x Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb & Ginger Liqueur 5cl, 20%
- 1x The Gin Guide (RRP £7.99)
Founder Sonny Charles said: “We’re delighted to launch the world’s first Yard of Gin. With a hand-selected range of gins sourced from the UK’s top distilleries, the Yard of Gin is set to become the most-wanted Christmas gift of 2019.”
A yard of gin. Honestly, what more do you want!? Whether it’s for the gin aficionado in your life, or indeed, if you are that gin aficionado, be sure to check this out. And be quick – there’s only a limited number of sets available!
Image credit: Tipple Box
This post was written based on a press release from the featured company. All information is accurate as of the published date.