So I know I only did a Christmas tag the other day, but I totally underestimated how much my uni work would kick my butt this week and therefore cause me a tonne of stress with keeping up Blogmas! Luckily the fab Abby (ABBY CLARE) saved me AGAIN (thanks gal) and nominated me for this fun “would you rather” tag. Check out her post here to see how she answered her questions!
The rules of the tag:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add a link to the original post written by Marie here.
- Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 or more of your own.
- Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
- Have fun!
My answers to Abby’s questions:
1. Would you rather… Drink mulled wine or a hot chocolate?
Mulled wine, 100%! I’m not a big fan of hot chocolate in the first place, but mulled wine makes me feel really festive!
2. Would you rather… A whole plate of roast potatoes or a whole plate of roast meat?
Hahahaha, this is so hard because I love roast potatoes. But I think I’d prefer roast meat when it comes to a whole plate!
3. Would you rather… A Harry Potter marathon or a Christmas film marathon that ran for the same amount of time?
Christmas. I’ve talked before about how I’ve never read or seen Harry Potter, and it just doesn’t appeal to me… so Christmas film marathon all the way!
4. Would you rather… Believe in Santa for your whole life or never at all?
I wish I still believed in Santa! It was so much more magical when I was little and I legit felt SO betrayed when my parents told me the truth. My heart actually broke when we had to tell my little brother and I realised that was the last of Santa in our house… except I still actually get Santa presents. BUT IT’S NOT THE SAME.
5. Would you rather… Spend Christmas Day with 100 strangers or with 1 person from your family?
The part I look forward to the most about Christmas is getting to go home and see my family, so I’d definitely rather spend it with one of them. I’m good at chatting rubbish to new people, but I don’t think I’d choose to spend my Christmas Day doing it!
My questions to you:
- Would you rather… a warm Christmas or a white Christmas?
- Would you rather… a gingerbread man or a mince pie?
- Would you rather… spend Christmas Day at home, or in New York (or elsewhere if home is New York lol lol lol)
- Would you rather… eat a full Christmas dinner every day in the month of December, or never again?
- Would you rather… have “Happy Xmas (War is Over)” by John Lennon stuck in your head, or “Wonderful Christmastime” by Paul McCartney? *side note – I currently have both*